|Service||Dr Neil Greenway & Dr Maria Rodrigues
|New patient exam inc x-rays||£110|
|Incisor root canal treatment||£314|
|Molars root canal treatment||£544|
|Partial acrylic denture||From £573|
|Chrome Cobalt||From £864|
|Full upper and lower dentures||£698 – £1270|
Children’s examinations & treatment will be seen under the NHS up to age 18.
Denplan Care – Both Dr Greenway and Dr Rodrigues are registered dentists and will advise you if this payment scheme would support your oral health. Patients who register with Denplan Care will receive access to regular private dental care – helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
Other benefits of joining include…
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most.
Following a dental assessment, your dentist will choose a fee category for you based on your oral health needs. Over time, your dentist may review the amount you pay due to changes in your oral health, or due to business costs, professional regulations or inflation.
Monthly Fee Categories 2021
Band A – £17.64
Band B – £26.39
Band C – £33.80
Band D – £45.45
Speak to a member of our team for more information at your next visit!